To everyone's surprise(including myself), I joined choir with Steph today. Steph got into choir (thru today's audition) and quitted it today, leaving the poor me alone. I've got in thru the previous audition. Although I've made some friends there and the seniors were rather friendly, I couldnt accept the fact that Steph had actually quitted. So, I think I'm quitting too. I can understand the pressure Steph was having then, cause I had the same feeling after the shock. I felt a heaviness in my chest, and my whole body went hot, then cold, and then hot again. I could barely concentrate on the score. And ta-dah, my final decision, I shall not stay.
We were having a hard time in choir. Jan still sms-ed me, wishing us good luck and telling me that the SC was cute. I knew she had been oogling at him since the moment she saw him outside the choir room, and actually followed us into the room for him too, wuahaha, Jan ar, tsk tsk. =x
At the 1st sight, he looked below average. But after seeing him for some time, I find that he's a better-looking and cuter version of Shiming(TPjc, Jan's want. =x) And he has a very charming voice. Esp when he conducted and sang for us, wow, I was mesmerized by him. He displays leadership quality and even when he's angry/fierce, he's still cute. Omg, why am I saying all these? It should be Jan doin all these talkings. Damnit. I'm being influenced.
And oh ya, his name is Jerold or sth?
Choir ends at around 8 just now. I'm dead beat can? Don't intend to do any homeworks for today. Gonna slp after this. And prepare for tmr! It's a new beginning! WHOOOOOooo!
Going for band tmr. I'm fickle. I might consider joining band(again). But due to it's time-consuming practises, maybe Steph and I are going SLC. Hope we can get into it. It's more, er, relaxed. Shan't say it's slack(cos' it's not!) and we can be more involved in community services. Isnt it just great?(Ok, I'm trying to console myself.)